Ambassador Code Usage:
Each coupon code is good for your entire order on www.responsibleproducts.com
Your coupon code may or may not be used for sale items depending on the sale.
Where to post code?
- Your Website, Social Media Accounts, or Blogs — have fun with it!
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc…
- On graphics and flyers for distribution
Where NOT post your code?
On any @Responsibleproducts SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS, AS A PAID AD, OR IN ANY FORUMS. (Captions / Comments)
On any coupon/discount websites like reddit.com
On any 3rd party website.
**The consequences of posting your code elsewhere will result in the decline of payment for those sales made and suspension or deferment from the Responsible Products Affiliate Program.**
Program Behavior Requirements:
All active Ambassadors/Reps must represent the company is a positive way inside and outside the program.
Example: A Responsible Products Rep who states their affiliation with Responsible Products on their social media pages should not talk poorly or attack others on social media or they could be subject to ejection from the Responsible Products Program.
Behavior that interferes with or undermines the level of teamwork and collegial respect that are critical to a safe group environment will be ejected from the program. People that promote violence, hate speech, weapons, drugs, etc. will also be declined or removed.
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and Responsible Products. You will provide services for Responsible Products as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind yourself to the company in any way. Responsible Products will not be responsible for any taxes that you owe arising out of your relationship with Responsible Products as set forth in this Agreement. Responsible Products will not withhold any taxes from the commissions paid to you.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of your relationship with Responsible Products under these terms and policies, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be confidential company information. You may not disclose any confidential company information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from Responsible Products.
Due to limitations between Refersion and Shopify's integration, Responsible Products does not approve ANY commission payouts during the dates of scheduled sales hosted on the Responsible Products website.
Who can I contact for more information?
How long does it take to get accepted into the program?
• We try our best to get through applications as they come in. Usually anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks.
How do we get paid out?
• Your commission is paid out on a monthly basis via PayPal
What is the difference between a discount code and an affiliate link?
• They are essentially the same thing, just two different ways to promote your discount to customers. The discount code is what you enter at checkout. The affiliate link takes customers directly to the Responsible Products site and then will auto-fill your discount code at checkout. This is also how Refersion tracks your sales!
Who do I reach out to if I have questions about the program?
• You can email your questions to [email protected] If you have questions outside of being a Brand Ambassador such as order or delivery issues, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-988-6627.